I don’t know about you, but this holiday season has pretty much snuck up on me. In true Thanksgiving spirit, we would like to give a big shout out to some of the technologies we are thankful for.
How many are on your list?
- Free WiFi (Thank you Starbucks for getting in the game)
- Mobile GPS apps
- Online flight check in
- Pandora radio
- Coffee – Okay, it’s not a technology, but it keeps us all going.
- Skype international calling
- Keyless entry
- Fast forward buttons
- Rear defrosters
- Microwaves – yes, still
- Charlie Sheen – Tiger blood infusion has to be a technology
- Calendar invites – preferably sent by someone else
- Listerine strips – Possibly the most technologically advanced breakthrough
- Massage chairs
The above lists just a few things that have come to mind. I have no doubt that I will use ten more on the way home today. We live in a fast paced world and I am thankful for the innovators of this day and age that have made our lives easier with their technologies. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!